REMOVAL OF OVER 99% OF SALT
The reverse osmosis system for drinking water treatment 3M-TW works on the principle of low working pressure. Therefore it can be made of available and affordable PVC pipes. This system is also available with an integrated, automatic cleaning system and the option of leaching with permeate and/or raw water.
Equipped with the latest generation of membranes with “ultra-low working pressure”, this system achieves the maximum amount of produced water (permeate) with low working pressure, which reduces investment and operating costs to a minimum.
The system is highly adaptable: various pipeline materials, different types of membranes for enhanced salt retention, integration of measurement and control technology, and measurement technology for visualization of the entire process with peripheral components via PLC to meet specific customer requirements.
- • Effective membrane process that requires low operating pressure, system utilization up to 90% and a high level of salt retention – over 99% (depending on the type of membrane used)
- • Lower maintenance and service costs, as well as long membrane life thanks to integrated cleaning systems and flushing options, such as permeate flushing
- • Structurally adapted system provides easy access during service, built into a stainless steel or PP frame
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- power station
- galvanization and metal processing industry
- beverage industry
- food industry
- chemical industry
- rinse water preparation, process water for laboratories and industrial washing machines
- car washes
3M offers series products:
3MRO – ENTER
3MRO – MEDIUM
3MRO – PREMIUM
Download our catalogues and technical data sheets to choose the solution that best suits your needs.